Technical Lady. There’s fun and tears inside hilarious roller-coaster story of adolescent life within the starry world of modelling.
An element of the Geek Female Show
Technical Woman Overview
Self-avowed geek Harriet says to her very own facts of relationship, family as well as the extraordinary world of trends.
Harriet’s cleverness isn’t necessarily outstanding assistance as she tries to discover the lady means through teenage confusions as a geeky outsider but, all things considered, after some unforeseen moments on pet go, all comes to an end better!
Shortlisted the Leeds guide Awards 2014, 11-14 age class – Shortlisted for your Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2013 – March 2013 Debut associated with the Month
Along with our Lovereading professional opinion for Geek Girl a small number of LoveReading4Kids users comprise fortunate getting invited to review this concept. Here’s a taster. ‘i will suggest this book to youngsters almost everywhere, it is a timeless classic which will be recalled forever, see clearly!.’.
Scroll down to find out more feedback.
Books inside Geek Female Series:
Nerd Female Synopsis
“My name is Harriet Manners, and I am a nerd.”
Harriet ways knows that a pet keeps 32 muscle in each ear canal, a “jiffy” persists 1/100th of an additional, plus the average person laughs 15 hours per day. She understands that bats always turn left when leaving a cave hence peanuts are among the elements of dynamite.
But she does not learn the reason why nobody at school generally seems to like the girl.
And whenever Harriet was noticed by a leading product broker, she holds the opportunity to reinvent herself.
Regardless of if it indicates stealing the girl best friend’s dream, taking on the wrath of the girl arch enemy Alexa, and continually humiliating herself before impossibly good looking design Nick. Even when this means sleeping to the people she really likes.
Nerd Lady Reader Product Reviews
Youngsters love to browse and therefore as well as the Lovereading professional advice the all of our Lovereading4kids audience Review Panel had been furthermore lucky enough to read through and review this concept. Look for their particular full analysis by pressing here.
- Zoe Crook – ‘I couldn’t quit looking over this publication. Certainly, men, this is basically the style of guide that’ll make you stay up forever! Never state you weren’t cautioned!’
- Robin Johansson,age 14 and Hannah Janman, era 11 – ‘technical woman try a great publication for females in particular, a lot more of a teenage/issues drama than a child’s publication. I found myself thus disappointed whenever I done it, i truly appreciated it!’
- Meaghan Lagan, age 14 – ‘i must say i liked this book as it had a complete pose.’
- Laoise Tabi, years 14 – ‘It got a very girly publication, entertaining and brilliant. Make fun of out loud top quality.’
- Kara, years 11 – ‘After checking out Geek Girl, we believed satisfied becoming exactly who i will be since the guide indicates that you don’t have to end up like anyone else, you can just become yourself.’
- Stefanie Tucker, era 13 – ‘The plot is actually fresh and I also discovered me stirred.’
- Alice D’Angelo, age 14 – ‘From the first-page, I loved Harriet ways along with her find on existence.’
- Sezen Mehmet, era 12 – ‘I really liked reading technical Girl. It absolutely was engaging and an enjoyable trip of feelings and laughs.’
- Delilah Acworth, age 13 – ‘i would suggest this book to young adults everywhere, its a timeless vintage that will be recalled forever, see clearly!’
- Eloise Percy-Davis, age 12 – ‘Everyone loves the zany and warm-hearted manner in which Holly Smale writes and I enjoy reading more of the lady operate!’
- Izzy browse, years 12 – ‘Most people can relate solely to this book, it covers a lot of elements of a person’s lifetime; stressed to fit right in, determining who you are and achieving problems with friendships.’
- Rachel Bourn, get older 13 – ‘This is the funniest book I’ve review in quite a few years. Harriet and her ideal (ONLY) buddy Nat are two of the most engaging characters We have run into.’
- Mia Cook get older 11 – ‘I would strongly recommend technical female to anyone who wants a good make fun of and loves an unique story.’
- Safiyah Afghan – ‘An excellent book for teenage women which appreciate these smart courses about ordinary young adults whom undergo major variations, but stay correct to themselve.’
- Carla Mc Guigan age 12 – ‘This book was a very fascinating browse and that I truly loved checking out it. We look ahead to reading a lot more of Holly Smale’s publications.’
- Emily Clowes, 11 – ‘technical Girl was a phenomenal book. Harriet along with her best friend, Nat are living in a world of trends. Being clever doesn’t constantly support throughout your difficulties and Harriet locates this out whenever she passes through their teenager confusions. This guide is stuffed with fun and rips; it really is a bit like are on a roller coaster and finding yourself after a catwalk whenever.